2. Practice everyday-rain or shine -whether you feel like it or not
3. Bring your meditation practice into your daily life a few minutes a day.
4. Be Patient with your resistance. It is also a lesson.
5. Meditate only to meditate.
6. Create a quiet space to build your practice.
7. Find a convenient time where you won't be interrupted.
8. Start with some simple exercises to increase your awareness and breathing
9. Length of time is not as important as intensity. Focus on Quality not Quantity.
10. Keep a journal or log of each day. Just a few lines will help.
www.thebodyworker.com (copyright info and disclaimer)e Link Exchange